Last Updated on March 14, 2023 by Allen
As a business owner, you should consider implementing an effective content that increase traffic leads and marketing strategy, if you are looking for how to generate more search traffic or readership to your website. There is high demand for consistent and high-quality content, as a recent statistic in DemandGen’s 2015 content marketing survey report revealed that 67% of buyers rely on content as a research medium when they’re looking to make a buying decision.
However, there is a problem of being able to content that increase traffic leads, as a result of a lack of effective content creation ideas and resources. To help with solving this problem, we have outlined below, the different types of content that can help you get more traffic, leads and sales.
Here is how:
- Blog Posts. These are the cheapest and easiest form of content marketing and are used in promotion of most websites and online businesses. With the right target words and good quality, blog posts are the best bet for increasing traffic lead, as they can draw the attention of consumers and give your target audience enough information about the service or products you offer. Your written blog posts can also be economically repurposed into infographics, videos, podcasts, slide presentations, or even eBooks.
- List Posts. They have the simplest structure, and are the easiest to scan and read. They usually start with a little information followed by the list of content types. They are also much more preferable to readers as they just need to pick which parts of the list they are interested in. Ensure that you fill your list with valuable information and a large number of points, so your readers have a lot of varieties to select from.
- How-to-Posts. These are mainly content that walk your readers through the steps required to utilize your product or solve one of their problems. These posts are extremely popular as people are always looking for the most efficient ways to do things. How-to Posts focuses mainly on solutions. They deal with using step by step instances until the solution is concluded. To make the viewers understand more, you should use visuals such as pictures, videos or infographics.
- Interviewing an expert: Interacting with an industry expert is another way to drive traffic to your website. Write emails with questions that will be useful to the audience, send them to a lot of influencers in the industry. Not all will reply to you, but that should not hold you back from trying. If you get a response, publish the expert responses you receive in a post. This gives your page a large amount of credibility and a massive boost.
- Webinar. This is a kind of seminar conducted over the internet bringing different parties all over the world who shares the same interest to discuss. This is a way to provide instructions in your specialization and to let people know what you do and who you are. Ensure that the topics at your webinars are trending topics within the industry. Since communication is not complete without feedback, ask the participants for feedback as this could be of great assistance.
- Personal Success Story. Most people love hearing about the success of others, not just for the sake of hearing about it but to also help them know what steps to take at certain times. Write a step-by-step guide explaining exactly how you achieved certain results and how long it took you. This will inspire your target audience who are also having problems or are stuck. Any recent accomplishments within your team should also be posted.
Lastly, although this is more of a tip,
7. Know your audience. If you are not giving the right group of the audience the right type of needs, you will get little or no traffic on your page. Get an idea of the existing demand of your topic through Google Trends. Knowing your audience well lets you have an idea on what type of content you are to deliver. The more you know your readers, the more precisely you can create your content, thus driving other audiences of the same interest to your site.
Although providing your audience with high-quality content is the root of any successful inbound marketing strategy, it requires some patience and consistency. You may not get the exact type of feedback you want immediately, but that doesn’t mean you should give up. Keep on trying and let yourself get inspired by the little progress you make. Also, test your audiences with different content types to know which they respond to the best. If you use any combination of these content types above as part of your online marketing strategy, the chances are high that your results will improve.
Creating high-quality content that increase traffic leads, brand awareness, and establish you as an authority in your niche. This will drive traffic that you will enjoy for years. However, after drawing in your prospects and customers with great content, you also have to ensure that their overall experience with your service reflects positively on your online reputation. Hence, you need a leading online reputation management company such as Review Dingo, to help you leverage your content marketing strategy to enhance your online reputation and attract more prospects. Contact us today to learn more!